Fit-for-purpose organisation structure, change management and organsation culture refurbishment in government, corporate and not-for-profit sectors has been a major focus of JLA’s work for over 26 years.
As a member of numerous Management Committees, holding executive positions, JLA has day-to-day experience of good and less than good organisational management.
Good Management is critical to the day to day operations of the organisation and consequently that organisation achieving its operational and strategic plans.
However, good management can get off track in oh so many ways!
JLA can assist your agency with the following range of services in relation to this specific area:
- Professional Mentoring. JLA is particularly effective in supporting people who have moved from being single-program managers to the position of Manager of multi-programs
- Training - either in-house or publicly available sessions - click here to visit what course are available and where
- JLA Publications on this specific topic and other related management topics - click here to visit the publications available
- E-mentoring for those people distance from Brisbane
- Consultancy. The focus of the consultancy is your choosing thus ensuring JLA’s service is fit-for-purpose, timely and within your budgetary resources.
JLA has a long-established track record in delivering on its contracted work within the agreed timeframe and budget.
Why not contact JLA to discuss your needs and how JLA can be of service to you?
Telephone: 07 38494193
I look forward to meeting you.